When my caseload allows, I provide court-ordered psychotherapy services for children and families, including:
- Reunification therapy
- Coparenting therapy
- Child-focused family therapy to support children’s and adolescents’ healthy adjustment to their parents’ divorce
- New Ways for Families (link to ICFE NWFF page)
- Therapy focused on parenting skills
- Family and child assessments to assist the court in determining long-term services needed
Services I do NOT provide:
- Psychological or psychiatric evaluations of individual family members
- Custody evaluations
- Investigations of allegations of abuse or neglect- if parents or others have concerns regarding children’s safety, they must report directly to Child Protective Services prior to engaging therapy services.
Court-ordered therapy services are offered based on a different fee schedule than other therapy services, and clients will receive cost information prior to beginning therapy. All services are private pay only; I can provide invoices for clients to submit to insurance for reimbursement if they wish to do so. If you are considering appointing me for a court-ordered case, please contact my office at 210-496-0100 to confirm if I am able to accept new clients and am a good fit for the needs of your case.